September 9-11, 2011
Two registration options:
- Accept the challenge to walk 3 days and 50 miles on September 9-11, 2011
- Accept the challenge to walk 2 days and 50 kilometers on September 10-11, 2011
Register to walk, crew, or volunteer as ...
Welcome to the MS Challenge Walk!
By participating, you can help to support programs, services, and research sponsored by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and that makes a huge difference to the people with MS who are moving forward every day of their lives.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives.
Browse through our Team List page to read personal stories and team pages and see why others are joining the movement to create a world free of MS -- and why they are counting on you to join them!
Join as an individual, join a team, or create a team - and help to create a world free of MS.
Minimum Fundraising: $1,500 (due by August 27, 2011)
- Day 1: 20 miles from Hyannis to Brewster, via Yarmouth
- Day 2: 20 miles through Orleans and Eastham, then back to Brewster
- Day 3: 10 miles to Dennis and return to Hyannis
Social Networking: Stay in touch through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and the Challenge Blog.
For more information
Thanks for walking to create a world free of MS!